Friday, March 28, 2014

After all the hassle, life goes on

I won't be going to the Eastern States 20 Mile run after all - and I'm sure the Race Director is turning handsprings. Things happen and you just have to roll with it.

I AM going to do two local runs to console me ;)

Saturday, April 29 is the Springtime Tallahassee 10K and on Sunday I have the Nautilus to Nucleus 5K at FSU. I will be running both of these runs (and all future runs) for Christopher Wahlquist since he CAN'T run. I already have a Springtime Tallahassee10K shirt in his size!

What about returning the handcycle? I fly into Boston April 4th, and I will be met by people from Northeast Passage at the airport. They get the racing chair and I get a longish layover before I fly back to Florida.

Photos forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment