Thursday, August 20, 2015

A lot of catching up to do ...

A LOT has been going on in my life, so I procrastinated about my blog. Now it's time to start bringing it up to date. Instead of one huge post, I will be making posts that tend to fall into the same category:

  • I moved to Central Florida = one blog will cover that and some of the changes it has made in my lifestyle;
  • I am now in a different VA Region - one blog will discuss that and start bringing you up to date on some of the health issues I am having;
  • The move brought me a lot closer to Theme Parks, so I will update you on some of those;
  • There may or may not be a blog on things that fall through the cracks between those;
  • Stand by!
If you have any questions about anything I blog about, feel free to contact me, and I will expand on the topic you want more information about. Questions about specific health issues; questions about the Theme Parks; questions in general - fire away.

No comments:

Post a Comment