Sunday, April 20, 2014

Catching up

Life has been hectic lately.

Our landlady's Son-in-Law died ... and her daughter is moving back from Japan.  We were given 30 days to vacate.  We've spent the last two weeks moving the major items; getting the utilities, etc. set up at the new location; and generally going crazy. We still have a few items to get moved and the old house cleaned up.

Mom's Cancer and Dementia have both gotten worse, and we are in the process of getting Hospice involve. #CancerSucks

After some hassle (not going there), I registered for the 2015 Dopey (5K, 10K, Half and Full Marathons) at Walt Disney World. I had already made reservations at Shades of Green, so I'm all set - I hope.

The VA approved everything and actually issued a PO for MY handcycle. No word yet on expected date to pick it up, so I have no races planned between now and October.

No comments:

Post a Comment